Pages

6.11.11

NaBloPoMo Prompt: When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?

I use both. I guess either a pen or a computer extends a helping hand to a writer. However, each one has its own bull's eye and misses too. For instance, a pen is much more readily available than a computer. It costs nothing to use, spending only the writer's own energy. On the other hand, a computer is a more advanced companion that can serve as your editor too. However, if I will have to choose just one, I'd go for the techie assistant. Yes, the humble pen is a lot mightier in many ways, but can it alert you of a wrong spelling? Let you browse resources? Make you delete without wasting ink? Help you submit a flawless work? I bet not.


Besides, we should all save paper!



How about you, what's your pick?




David Oscarson - Pierrot Pierrette



or



Computer Keyboard




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your related articles section. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for the pingback! :) I find your blog fascinating! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete